200' LMR 400 Type Feed Line - N to PL-259
LMR-400 is designed for flexibility, low loss, RF shielding, and weatherability. LMR-400's cable design enables the tightest bend radius for any cable of similar size and performance. The cable has the lowest loss of any comparable cable. With 90 dB of RF shielding this cable is suitable for applications with a large amount of EMI. LMR-400 can be installed both in and outdoors. Use Times Microwave brand LMR-400 cable for any application (e.g. WLL, GPS, LMR, WLAN, WISP, WiMax, SCADA, Mobile Antennas) requiring an easily routed, low loss RF cable. LMR-400 is a drop-in replacement for RG-8.
Select your cable length and specify the required connector during checkout.
- Cable Type: LMR-400
- Impedance: 50 ohm
- Center Conductor: Bare Copper Covered Aluminum (BCCAI)
- Jacket: Polyethylene (PE)
- Outer Diameter: .405 inch
- Indoor/Outdoor Rated
- Drop-in replacement for RG-8
- Attenuation @ 900 MHz/100 ft: 3.9dB/100ft
- Attenuation @ 2.4 GHz/100 ft: 6.65dB/100ft
- Any application (e.g. WLL, GPS, LMR, WLAN, WISP, WiMax, SCADA, Mobile Antennas) requiring an easily routed, low loss RF cable
- Max Continuous Length: 1000 FT