FREE 2-3 Day UPS Ground Shipping!
International shipping available!
"Great radio! If you are looking for a DMR handheld I highly recommend the D878UV. I bought mine with the hotspot bundle and it worked straight out of the box. Again, great radio, great company."
-Paul P., AnyTone AT-D878UV Customer
✅ Best In Class AnyTone AT-D878UV $208.99
✅ Unlimited support (No worries) $100
✅ Access to Our Exclusive Facebook Group $100
✅ BridgeCom University AnyTone Training $97
✅ AnyTone Battery/Belt Clip $29.99
✅ AnyTone Battery Charger $22
✅ Programming Cable and Software Download (Windows only) $22
✅ Two AnyTone Stickers $10
✅ 2-3 Day Shipping $15
✅ W2XAB's Amateur Radio Guide to DMR
✅ KD0PNQ's Complete AnyTone Programming Guide
Total Value: $603.98
Get Started Today For:
NEW Product Release!!!
AnyTone AT-D878UV with built-in GPS
1-year limited manufacturer warranty
Free programming cable
Free programming software download (Windows only)
Repeater Check (Out-of-range checking for repeater)
Talker Alias (Send and Displays)
Analog and DMR APRS
Custom Standby background picture and power-on picture.
Compatible with AT-D868UV Codeplug
FCC Part 90 Certified, FCC ID: T4KD878UV
AnyTone AT-D878UV dual band DMR/Analog radio
USB Programming Cable and software (Windows only)
High Gain Dual Band Antennas
Li-ion Battery 3100mAh
Charger base and AC Adapter
AnyTone DMR Handheld Comparison(868 vs 878 vs 878 plus Buyers Guide).
- AnyTone At-D878UV Version 1 with programming cable, GPS, And 3100mAh Battery.
- VHF/UHF DUAL BAND: Features both DMR digital and analog modes. DMR Tier I and Tier II operation.
- Massive Memory: 4,000 Memory Channels, 10,000 DMR Talk Groups, 200,000 Digital Contacts, 250 zones, up to 250 channels per zone.
- High Power Output - 6.0W, 4.0W, 2.5W, 1.0W selectable TX power output
- 2-pin style Kenwood K1 type speaker mic connection. IP-54 Water and Dust Resistant
- Color TFT Display - 1.77-inch color TFT screen for Day or Night operation with Dual or Single Channel display
- 4,000 channels Memory Channels
- 10,000 DMR Talk Groups
- 200,000 Digital Contacts
- 4 programmable power levels: 6/4/2.5/1 Watt Transmit Power Levels
- 250 zones, up to 250 channels per zone
- Frequency range: 136-174MHz VHF/ 400-480 MHz UHF RX/TX
- 1.77-inch color TFT Screen with a selectable dual channel or single channel display
- Up to 35 hours between charges with the supplied 3100 mAh lithium-ion battery
- GPS Feature
- Analog APRS Transmit only
- Bandwidth 12.5 / 25.0 kHz Analog, and 12.5 kHz DMR Import/Export
- Enhanced CPS allows direct input and export of channels, digital IDs and talkgroups
- Supports DMR Tier I and Tier II operation, making it compatible with DMR repeaters that utilize two-slot TDMA technology
- 2-pin style Kenwood K1 type earphone and speaker mic connection for a variety of accessories
- IP-54 Water and Dust Resistant
- AnyTone At-D878UV Version 1 with programming cable,
- 3100mAh Battery.
- FREE USB Programming cable and downloadable software (Windows only),
- 3100 mAh extended-life lithium-ion battery,
- Desk charger w/ AC adapter,
- Dual-band GPS antenna, belt clip,
- User manual.
AnyTone Spec Sheet
|Frequency Range||136-174MHz (V), 400-480MHz (U)|
|Channel Capacity||4000 channels|
|Channel Spacing||25KHz (Wide Band) 12.5KHz (Narrow Band)|
|Phase-locked Step||5KHz, 6.25KHz|
|Operating Voltage||7.4V DC ±20% (2100mAh)|
|Operating Temperature||-20℃~ +55℃|
|Size||129×61×39mm (with battery pack)|
|Weight||282g (with battery pack, antenna)|
|Power Output||VHF: 7/5/2.5/1W, UHF: 6/5/2.5/1W|
|Modulation limit||±5.0KHz@25KHz (Wide Band) ±2.5KHz@12.5KHz (Narrow Band)|
|Adjacent Channel Power||≥70dB (Wide Band) ≥60dB (Narrow Band)|
|Hum & Noise||≥40dB (Wide Band) ≥36dB (Narrow Band)|
|Spurious Emission||≤-36dB (Wide Band) ≤-36dB (Narrow Band)|
|4FSK Digital Modulation||12.5KHz（data）7K60FXD 12.5KHz（data+voice）7K60FXE|
|Sensitivity (12dB SINAD)||≤0.25μV (Wide Band) ≤0.35μV (Narrow Band)|
|Digital Sensitivity||0.3uV/-117.4dBm (BER 5%) 0.7uV/-110dBm (BER 1%)|
|Adjacent Channel Selectivity||≥70dB (Wide Band) ≥60dB (Narrow Band)|
|Spurious Emission||≤-57dB (Wide Band) ≤-57dB (Narrow Band)|
|Spurious Rejection||≥70dB (Wide Band) ≥70dB (Narrow Band)|
|Hum & Noise||≥45dB (Wide Band) ≥40dB (Narrow Band)|
|Audio Power Output||1000mW/16Ω|
Chat with us online or give us a call us at (816)-532-8451 if you have any questions.