BCR-40DU (400-470 MHz) UHF Repeater w/Built-In BCD-440 Duplexer and MMDVM Package
This package comes with the BCR-40U repeater, BCD-440 mobile type duplexer, duplexer jumper cables, and an MMDVM digital modem with a cable. Also comes with a programming kit, as it is required in this configuration.
The whole package comes assembled, tuned, and programmed from the factory per your specification.
Struggling, with your current repeater, or lack thereof? Is your club or organization having issues with the system your currently using? Well don’t give up hope because we have the solution for you.
Introducing the ComLink™ BCR-40U FM Repeater System by BridgeCom Systems, Inc. The BCR Repeater provides a feature rich, extremely reliable repeater/base station combo.
Packed with loads of RF power, this dual fan-cooled unit is one of the best sounding commercial and amateur radio repeaters on the market. It's a great choice for your new repeater.
Rather than continuing to repair the old one, consider ordering a new BCR-40U. It's the the perfect solution for a primary or back-up repeater for A.R.E.S. and R.A.C.E.S. applications where emergency management personnel and storm spotters need reliability. It is also a perfect fit for your commercial LTR and Conventional applications.
Each BCR Repeater includes FREE Programming! Please include
- Tx/Rx Frequency,
- PL Tone In/Out,
- Station ID,
- Desired Transmit Output Power
within the Special Instructions during checkout. Duplexer tuned and installed!!
Packages available with Bridgecom BCD-440250 Duplexer. See product pages for more information and specs.
- UHF (400-470 MHz, 70cm) - 40 Watts Continuous Duty
- Digital Ready for Amateur Dual Mode (Digital/Analog)
- Designed and assembled in the USA
- 2 - year warranty
- Windows® Based Programmer included
- Built-In 11.2A Power Supply
- Battery Backup with Built-in Charging Circuit
- Dual Cooling Fans
- Front Panel Speaker
- 25-pin Accessory Connector
- Adjustable Squelch
- 12.5 kHz/25 kHz Channel Spacing
- Over-the-Air Programming and Maintenance via DTMF Tone Sequences
- Built-in station CWID - Morse rate programmable 10-25 wpm
- The MAX TX POWER when transmitting 40Watts is ~9 Amps
- Quiescent draw is around ~250mA
- FREE Initial Programming