BCR-40U (400-470 MHz) UHF Repeater
BridgeCom does it again!
"I purchased my first BridgeCom unit almost two years ago after building a relationship with Ron and becoming convinced he would stand behind whatever purchase I made.
Having need for a repeater for our transportation department there was only one option in my mind so I again contacted Ron for a UHF machine. Again, the support of the company and the quality of the product have been outstanding. Price, features, and support are untouched by others."-Keith K
Repeater Sale going on Now! Click Here for Details!
Packed with loads of RF power, this dual fan-cooled unit is one of the best sounding repeaters on the market.
- Perfect solution for a primary or backup repeater for amateur radio clubs, A.R.E.S., and R.A.C.E.S.
- Popular for emergency management personnel where reliability is a must.
- Used for both commercial systems and government agency applications.
- One of the best repeaters for GMRS! Want a built-in duplexer? Click Here!
- The BCR Repeater provides a feature-rich, extremely reliable repeater/base station combo.
- Digital Mode Ready!
- Also available with a UHF 6 cavity duplexer installed internally, with tuning and cabling. Click Here!
- Each BCR Repeater includes FREE Programming! Just let us know the Tx/Rx Frequency, PL Tone In/Out, Station ID, Desired Transmit Output Power
- If you order one of these packages, don't forget to add your RF JUMPER CABLES.
UHF (400-470 MHz, 70cm) - 40 Watts Continuous Duty
Designed and assembled in the USA
- 2 - year warranty
- Windows® Based Programmer (Sold Separately)
- Built-In 11.2A Power Supply
- Battery Backup with Built-in Charging Circuit
- Dual Cooling Fans
- Front Panel Speaker
- 25-pin Accessory Connector
- Adjustable Squelch
- 12.5 kHz/25 kHz Channel Spacing
- Over-the-Air Programming and Maintenance via DTMF Tone Sequences
- Built-in station CWID - Morse rate programmable 10-25 wpm
- The MAX TX POWER when transmitting 40Watts is ~9 Amps
- Quiescent draw is around ~250mA
- FREE Initial Programming
Please review our return policy here