BCM-440 70cm Mobile Radio w/Programming Kit
Introducing the new BCM-440 Mobile Radio for amateur radio. Do you want a commercial quality radio? Do you need a durable link radio? Do you need a mobile radio with the power, features and ease of programming you desire? Then the BCM-440 if for you!
The BCM-440 operates in 420.0-449.99 MHz (70cm) range of the RF Spectrum. The BCM-440 is built to commercial quality standards and easy to use. It is packed with features including a 40 watt Mitsubishi power amplifier, Alpha-Numeric Display, 4W Front Panel Speaker and 250 memory channels. A great choice for a high quality mono-band 70cm mobile that sports a 15 pin accessory connector that allows for unlimited versatility.
Add the programming kit for more great features like Alpha Numeric programming, data and easier programming.
Included in the package is the Radio, DTMF microphone, mounting hardware, and 12V power cord. Get on the 70cm band today with a BCM-440.
- 420.0-449.99 MHz Tx and 400.0-470.0 MHz Rx
- High quality Mitsubishi RF Power Amplifier - 5W / 10W / 20W / 40W selectable
- 250 Channel Capability
- VFO and Memory Mode
- 4W Front Panel Speaker
- High Quality ± 1.5 ppm Frequency Stability TCXO
- Alpha-Numeric Dot Matrix Display
- CTSS/DCSS Enc/Dec
- DTMF Encode
- UHF Female Antenna Connector (SO-239)
- User Selectable Squelch Level
- Rear Panel Accessory Port (Female High Density DE-15) - For link radio or TNC
- VFO Scan and Memory Scan
- Memory Store and Delete
- 10W external Speaker output port
Package includes: Radio, DTMF Microphone, Mounting Hardware, and 12V Power Cord. Additional accessories and programming kit sold separately.
For more information, spec sheet and videos check the Product Support page.