BCM-144 MHz 2m Mobile Radio
Introducing the BCM-144 Mobile Radio for amateur radio. The BCM-144 operates in 144.0-147.995 MHz (2m) range of the RF spectrum. The BCM-144 is built to commercial quality standards and packed with features including 50 watt Mitsubishi power amplifier, Alpha-Numeric Display, 4W Front Panel Speaker and 250 memory channels. A great choice for a high quality mono-band 2m mobile that sports a 15 pin accessory connector that allows for unlimited versatility.
Included in the package is the Radio, DTMF microphone, mounting hardware, and 12V power cord. Don't forget to add the programming software and cable. Get on the 2m band today with a BCM-144.
- 144.0-147.995 MHz Tx / 136.0-174.0 MHz Rx
- High quality Mitsubishi RF Power Amplifier (RA60H1317M1A)
- 5W / 10W / 25W / 50W selectable
- 250 Channel Capability
- VFO and Memory Mode
- 4W Front Panel Speaker
- High Quality ± 1.5 ppm Frequency Stability TCXO
- Alpha-Numeric Dot Matrix Display
- CTSS/DCSS Enc/Dec
- DTMF Enc
- UHF Female Antenna Connector (SO-239)
- User Selectable Squelch Level
- Rear Panel Accessory Port (DE-15) - Use as a link radio or with a TNC
- VFO Scan and Memory Scan
- Memory Store and Delete
- 10W external Speaker output port
Package includes: Radio, DTMF Microphone, Mounting Hardware, and 12V Power Cord. Additional accessories and programming kit sold separately.
For more information, Spec Sheet, User Manual and videos check the Product Support page.