AnyTone AT-D578IIIPRO Tri-Band DMR Mobile Radio with Bluetooth and GPS
THIS IS A PRE-ORDER. PRE ORDER NOW
Expected Delivery: Late October - Early November.
Want the latest and greatest DMR radio? We are now taking pre-orders for the highly awaited AnyTone AT-D578UVIII Pro Tri-band DMR mobile radio. Be the first person in your club to get this groundbreaking radio!
It offers the same great features and usability you loved in the AnyTone 868 and 878 handhelds in a higher power mobile package with even more features!
Of course, when you buy this radio from BridgeCom you will receive our world-class support and A NEW BridgeCom University course specifically made for this new mobile that will take you from unboxing the radio, to programming, to installing, and making new contacts!
So don't wait any longer, order this new DMR mobile now!
- Tri-band DMR and Analog FM(UHF/220/VHF)
- Power: 45w UHF, 10w 220, 50w VHF
- 4000 channels,
- 10000 Talk Groups,
- 200000 Digital Contacts
- Full Duplex
- FCC ID: T4K-D578UVIII
Additional Tri-band antenna's, power supplies and other accessories available for purchase!
The AnyTone AT-D578IIIPRO is a true TRI band radio for DMR radio systems, compatible with MOTOTRBO Tier 1 and 2. Traditional FM is of course, equally supported.
In contrast to many other DMR radios, the 578 offers real VFO operations, which makes it much more suitable for amateur radio
4000 memory channels, 10,000 talk groups, 200,000 digital contacts.
The AT-D578UVIIIPRO is not a "878UV HT radio with more power in a mobile case”. Besides the well-known functions like APRS in FM (TX wise) digital roaming, and the Bluetooth option.
The AT-D578UVIIIPRO now offers the possibility to receive DMR and analog channels at the same time. Of course, you can receive two analog channels as well. For easy setting, each of the two bands has its own volume control, which is assigned to one VFO each.
Chat with us online or give us a call today if you have any questions, call us at (816)-532-8451.
INCLUDED IN THE BOX
- AnyTone AT-D578UVIIIPRO
- Bluetooth Module Built-In
- External Bluetooth PTT key
- Handheld Microphone with Number Keyboard
- Mobile Mounting Bracket and Assorted Hardware
- DC Cable with Fuse
- USB Programming Cable
- Spare Fuses
- 1.77 Inch Color LCD Display
- Numbers Keyboard on Microphone, 10 Configurable Keys
- TRI-band US
- TX/RX 136-174MHz, 400-480MHz.
- Part 15 certification for 222-225MHz
- FCC ID T4K-D578UVIII
- IF Channel Width Selectable 12.5/25 kHz (Analog) or Fixed 12.5 kHz (DMR)
- Digital: DMR (Tier I/II) and Analog FM
- WFM Receiver 87.5 - 108 MHz
- Up to Five DMR IDs Programmable
- 4000 channels, 10000 Talk Groups, 200000 Digital Contacts
- 250 Zones (Memory Banks) Programmable
- Display of ID (Callsign), Location and Country of QSO Partner
- Two Time Slots Available, all Color Codes Available
- Transmit Power 5, 10, 25, 45 max (UHF) / 220MHz 10w max / (VHF) 50 Watt max
- Automatic Mode Selection Analog/Digital
- Tone Burst 1750 Hz
- Tone Squelch: CTCSS, DCS
- Tone Signalling: DTMF, 2 Tone, 5 Tone
- GPS Receiver
- Simultaneous Reception Analog/Digital or Analog/Analog
- Many APRS Parameters Settable on Radio, Without Computer
- Recording and Playback of Received Signal (DMR only)
- VOX Function
- Bluetooth Interface
- Individual Volume Controls Per VFO