AnyTone AT-D578UVIIIPRO Tri-Band Amateur DMR Mobile Radio
Expect 5-7 business days for delivery due to shipping delays.
Want the latest and greatest DMR radio? We are now taking pre-orders for the highly awaited AnyTone AT-D578UVIII Pro Tri-band DMR mobile radio. Be the first person in your club to get this groundbreaking radio!
It offers the same great features and usability you loved in the AnyTone 868 and 878 handhelds in a higher power mobile package with even more features!
Of course, when you buy this radio from BridgeCom you will receive our world-class support and A NEW BridgeCom University course specifically made for this new mobile that will take you from unboxing the radio, right into programming, installing, and making new contacts!
So don't wait any longer, order this new DMR mobile now!
- Tri-band Amateur DMR and Analog FM(UHF/220/VHF)
- Power: 45w UHF, 5w 220, 50w VHF
- 4000 channels,
- 10000 Talk Groups,
- 200000 Digital Contacts
- Full Duplex
- BridgeCom University
- Cross Mode and Cross Mode Repeat
- Cross Band and Cross Band Repeat
- 1-Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- FCC ID: T4K-D578UVIII
Additional Tri-band antennas, power supplies and other accessories available for purchase!
Why you should get an AnyTone AT-D578UVIII PRO Mobile DMR Radio!(Buyers Guide)
AnyTone AT-D578UVIIIPRO Unboxing by BridgeCom Systems
AnyTone AT-D578UV III PRO DMR Mobile In-Depth Review by - QST Magazine's official DMR radio tester, Pascal VA2PV
AnyTone 578 Mobile Model Comparison(2020 Buyers Guide)
AnyTone AT-D578UV III PRO Dave Casler Review
View more review and product demo videos, in the picture gallery above.
The AnyTone AT-D578UVIIIPRO is a true TRI band radio for DMR radio systems, compatible with MOTOTRBO Tier 1 and 2. Traditional FM is of course, equally supported.
In contrast to many other DMR radios, the 578 offers real VFO operations, which makes it much more suitable for amateur radio
4000 memory channels, 10,000 talk groups, 200,000 digital contacts.
The AT-D578UVIIIPRO is a fantastic mobile radio with the same functionalities as an "878UV HT but with more power in a mobile case”. Including all the well-known functions like APRS in FM (TX wise) digital roaming, and the Bluetooth option.
The AT-D578UVIIIPRO now offers the possibility to receive DMR and analog channels at the same time. Of course, you can receive two analog channels as well. For easy setting, each of the two bands has its own volume control, which is assigned to one VFO each.
Chat with us online or give us a call us at (816)-532-8451 if you have any questions.
INCLUDED IN THE BOX
- AnyTone AT-D578UVIIIPRO
- 1-Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- Bluetooth Module Built-In
- External Bluetooth PTT key
- Handheld Microphone with Number Keyboard
- Mobile Mounting Bracket and Assorted Hardware
- DC Cable with Fuse
- USB Programming Cable
- Programming software download (Windows only)
- Spare Fuses
- GPS Antenna
- Length: 7.5 In (19cm)
- Width: 5.5 In (14cm)
- Height 1.5 in (4cm)
- 1.77 Inch Color LCD Display
- Numbers Keyboard on Microphone, 10 Configurable Keys
- TRI-band US
- TX 144-148MHz VHF, 420-450MHz. UHF, 222-225MHz 220.
- RX 136-174MHz VHF, 400-480MHz UHF, 222-225MHz 220.
- Part 15 certification for 222-225MHz
- FCC ID T4K-D578UVIII
- IF Channel Width Selectable 12.5/25 kHz (Analog) or Fixed 12.5 kHz (DMR)
- Digital: DMR (Tier I/II) and Analog FM
- WFM Receiver 87.5 - 108 MHz
- Up to Five DMR IDs Programmable
- 4000 channels, 10000 Talk Groups, 200000 Digital Contacts
- 250 Zones (Memory Banks) Programmable
- Display of ID (Callsign), Location and Country of QSO Partner
- Two Time Slots Available, all Color Codes Available
- Transmit Power 5, 10, 25, 45 max (UHF) / 220MHz 5w max / (VHF) 50 Watt max
- Automatic Mode Selection Analog/Digital
- Tone Burst 1750 Hz
- Tone Squelch: CTCSS, DCS
- Tone Signalling: DTMF, 2 Tone, 5 Tone
- GPS Receiver
- Simultaneous Reception Analog/Digital or Analog/Analog
- Many APRS Parameters Settable on Radio, Without Computer
- Recording and Playback of Received Signal (DMR only)
- VOX Function
- Bluetooth Interface
- Individual Volume Controls Per VFO
- 15 Amp max power draw(for power supply reference)