Have questions? Give us a call! (816) 532-8451
Have questions? Give us a call:(816) 532-8451
BridgeCom Systems DMR QSO Competition Rules & Prizes
3-1-2022 to 3-31-2022 Rules:
- Participants are allowed to make contacts on all amateur DMR UHF and VHF frequencies
- Participants are allowed to make contacts via the following ways.
- Be courteous on talk groups, don’t hog the talk groups
- Contacts with any other user will count, it does not matter if the contact you make is participating in the competition or not.
- Make your contacts throughout the month and submit your logbook at the end of the contest as an
- Make sure the files just include (Callsign) and (time stamp of contact)
- Submit your .adif files to email@example.com
- Whoever made the most contacts between 3-1-2022 and 3-31-2022 wins the competition.
- You must submit your log book to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday April 4th 2022 to be counted. Winner will be announced April 5th 2022