BridgeCom Systems DMR QSO Competition Rules & Prizes
3-1-2022 to 3-31-2022 Rules:
- Participants are allowed to make contacts on all amateur DMR UHF and VHF frequencies
- Participants are allowed to make contacts via the following ways.
- Be courteous on talk groups, don’t hog the talk groups
- Contacts with any other user will count, it does not matter if the contact you make is participating in the competition or not.
- Make your contacts throughout the month and submit your logbook at the end of the contest as an
- Make sure the files just include (Callsign) and (time stamp of contact)
- Submit your .adif files to email@example.com
- Whoever made the most contacts between 3-1-2022 and 3-31-2022 wins the competition.
- You must submit your log book to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday April 4th 2022 to be counted. Winner will be announced April 5th 2022
Join our mailing list for deals, offers, and information!
113 South Bridge StreetSmithville, MO 64089
Call us at: (816) 532-8451
Business Hours: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Mon. - Fri.
Copyright © 2022 BridgeCom Systems.