TL-NET LTR/Conv Controllers
The TL-NET LTR trunking dispatch controllers are the smallest and simplest LTR and LTR Wide-Area Networking controllers on the market. They are also a drop in replacement for Trident Raider Controller. Each controller is the size of a 3 X 5 card and three can be placed side-by-side in a 1U chassis, saving valuable rack space. Each controller can be used in a network or non-network function and has a two year warranty.
- Drop in replacement for Trident Raider
- Works with any repeater on the market
- LTR Dispatch. 20 repeaters per system, 250 group IDs per controller
- Easy to program using Windows® based Control Manager software
- Air time logging and real-time system monitoring
- ID validation - If group ID is invalid, handshake will not complete
- Built-in CWID
- Valid repeater array. Safely trunk calls to valid repeaters for staged system/fleet upgrades
- Remote programming/maintenance via DTMF
- TL-NET controller allows for interfacing to the TL-NET Wide-Area Trunking System Gateway to link your sites with RoIP.
- The TL-NET system allows multiple repeater sites to be linked together, creating a wide-area trunking network
TL-NET Controller working with the Trident Raider on the same bus.