MV Series RoIP Gateway
Introducing the new, smaller, highly configurable MV series RoIP Gateway by BridgeCom Systems. The MV offers communication solutions utilizing Radio over IP (RoIP) that you won't find anywhere else. We've made Radio over IP EASY! The MV series expands on our TL-NET product offerings by reducing site linking costs. In addition, the MV-IPSC can enhance existing MOTOTRBO™ IP Site Connect site linking capabilities without the need for control stations.
- Are you interested in eliminating high monthly cost for leased telephone lines?
- Are there holes in your RF coverage areas?
- Do you have a mining application where you need radio communication deep within a mine?
- Is there a geographic obstacle like a hill or mountain preventing RF radio/repeater coverage?
- Do you need to coverage over several buildings?
- Small Size 3.5 x 2.5 x 1.25 inches
MV-2 - The MV-2 functions just like the MV-1, but provides for two RF connections.
MV-3 - The MV-3 functions just like the MV-1, but provides for three RF connections.
We invite you to read our free white paper detailing how we implemented a very large wide-area system using our MV series in conjunction with MOTOTRBO. Please click HERE.
The MV series is highly configurable and can be tailored for your specific application. Please call or email and tell us what you're working with. We can then provide a custom quote to meet your needs.
TL-NET and MV Series Operator Guide
MV Series RoIP Solution Specifications
BridgeCom Systems, Inc is a licensed MOTOTRBO Application Developer Provider
MOTOROLA, MOTO, MOTOROLA SOLUTIONS and the Stylized M Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Motorola Trademark Holdings, LLC and are used under license. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners ©2011 Motorola, Inc. All rights reserved.
Please review our return policy here