BCR-220 (220 MHz) Repeater MMDVM Digital package w/ programming kit.
"Replaced my 220 repeater with a quality built Bridge Com repeater. This is a very well designed repeater and has great FM audio.
With all the other qualities built in the repeater design. Kudos to Bridge Com and gang for building a fine repeater."
Ben C., BCR-220 Repeater Customer
This package comes with the BCR-220 repeater, and an MMDVM digital modem with a cable. Also comes with a programming kit, as it is required in this configuration.
The whole package comes assembled, tuned, and programmed from the factory per your specification.
Struggling, with your current repeater, or lack thereof? Is your club or organization having issues with the system your currently using? Well don’t give up hope because we have the solution for you.
Question & Answer (Q&A)
- 1.25m (222-225 MHz) - 30 Watts Continuous Duty
- Digital Ready for Amateur Dual Mode (Digital/Analog)
- Designed and assembled in the USA
- 2 - year warranty
- Windows® Based Programmer (Sold Seperately)
- Built-In 11.2A Power Supply
- Battery Backup with Built-in Charging Circuit
- Dual Cooling Fans
- Front Panel Speaker
- 25-pin Accessory Connector
- Adjustable Squelch
- 12.5 kHz/25 kHz Channel Spacing
- Over-the-Air Programming and Maintenance via DTMF Tone Sequences
- Built-in station CWID - Morse rate programmable 10-25 wpm
- The MAX TX POWER when transmitting 30Watts is ~8 Amps
- Quiescent draw is around ~250mA
- FREE Initial Programming
- Available with Duplexer (see dropdown menu)
When you place your order please include Tx/Rx Frequency, PL Tone In/Out, Station ID, Desired Transmit Output Power within the Special Instructions during checkout.
MMDVM Multi-Mode Digital Voice Modem
Set up fee.
Turnkey system. Tuned and tested on the net.
Chat with us online or give us a call us at (816)-532-8451 if you have any questions.