Anytone AT-D868UV Dual Band DMR Handheld Radio with GPS
Now Available Just in Time for SANTA!
Everyone is looking for their go to radio. We have just the thing! Introducing the Anytone AT-D868UV. It is dual band and dual mode. It will handle calls from VHF (2m) and UHF (70cm), plus digital DMR and analog. It's perfect for Commercial and Amateur radio Applications. When you need one radio, reach for the Anytone AT-D868UV!
- VHF/UHF Dual Band - Allows reception of two communication channels simultaneously (V+V, U+U & V+U)
- Digital DMR and Analog - Features both DMR digital and analog modes on any channel
- High Power Output - 6.0W, 4.0W, 2.5W, 1.0W selectable TX power output
- 2 & 5 Tone Paging - Includes built-in 2 Tone and 5 Tone Paging feature
- Programming Cable - Includes USB Programming Cable, free software available for download
- Color TFT Display - 1.77 inch color TFT screen for Day or Night operation with Dual or Single Channel display
Buy if you are in these Industries:
- 4,000 channels Memory Channels
- 10,000 DMR Talk Groups
- 150,000 Digital Contacts (complete worldwide database from DMR-MARC)
- 4 programmable power levels: 6/4/2.5/1 Watt Transmit Power Levels
- 250 zones, up to 250 channels per zone
- Frequency Range 136-174 / 400-480 MHz RX/TX
- 1.77 inch color TFT Screen with selectable dual channel or single channel display.
- Up to 35 hours between charges with the supplied 3150 mAh lithium ion battery
- Bandwidth 12.5 / 25.0 kHz Analog, and 12.5 kHz DMR
- Import/Export Enhanced CPS allows direct input and export of channels, digital IDs and talkgroups.
- Supports DMR Tier I and Tier II operation, making it compatible with DMR repeaters that utilize two-slot TDMA technology.
- 2-pin style Kenwood K1 type earphone and speaker mic connection for a variety of accessories.
- fire, search & rescue, EMS, police, sheriff, forestry, security patrols, business communications, schools, universities, and other organizations that have FCC licensed frequencies.
- Also operational on amateur radio DMR networks and analog frequencies. Software importable worldwide amateur contact database.
Package Includes: Dual-band VHF/UHF GPS Radio, 3150 mAh extended life lithium ion battery, desk charger w/ AC adapter, Dual-band GPS antenna, belt clip, free USB Programming cable and downloadable software, user manual.
Certifications: FCC Part 90 Certified, FCC ID: T4KD868UV