Note: This section is currently under maintenance. If your download does not work, please try again at a later time. Thank you for your patience.
- This is a user-generated codeplug database
- BridgeCom does not fully test or vet submitted codeplugs
- This is a lengthy process that we simply do not have the time or staff to complete
- NO support will be provided for the downloading, installation or programming of the following codeplugs
- This is a totally voluntary database. Submissions and downloads are solely up to the user
- Download at your own risk. BridgeCom Systems is NOT responsible for potential consequences of installing and using other's codeplugs
- BridgeCom is simply acting as a central and accessible storage unit of these user-generated codeplugs
The following is a valuable resource that Ham Radio users should utilize, contribute to and share with other Hams.
*All codeplugs are .RDT files designed to be used with the AnyTone CPS.
**To contribute to this list and submit your own codeplug, click this link and follow the codeplug submission instructions.
***States, territories and countries for which codeplugs have been submitted are highlighted in blue.
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
US Commonwealth and Territories
- American Samoa
- District of Columbia
- Federated States of Micronesia
- Marshall Islands
- Northern Mariana Islands
- Puerto Rico
- Virgin Islands