TL-NET PC Client Software Radio/Dispatch Console
TL-NET PC Client Dispatch is our innovative client app that easily turns any Windows® based PC into a 50-channel voice dispatch console. Your PC can now communicate to anyone on the TL-Net RoIP System allowing you to make calls to LTR, Conventional, and Digital Radio users, as well as other PC-based users. Monitor up to 50 channels or talk groups!
- Connect to your TL-Net System anywhere in the world using the Internet or LAN.
- Monitor up to 50 channels or talk groups.
- Individual Mute, Mic and Speaker level controls for each channel.
- Courtesy tone style and level can be adjusted for each channel.
- Microphone assignment and speaker assignment are configurable for each channel.
- Microphone and speaker can be common to all channels, separate or grouped for each channel.
- Completely configurable for any combination.
- PTT displays RED when Microphone is active, displays GREEN when receiving audio.
- Main window configurable to display only the channels you are using.
- USB audio devices are supported as well as built in audio devices.
- Individually name each channel for easy recognition.
- No copy protection on the software. You can install the software on many PCs.
- Very easy to setup. We do not use multicast or complicated mac addressing schemes.
- No firewall ports or adjustments are required.
- Very little Bandwidth required, adjustable from 6k bits (only when PTT is pressed).
- Only one IP network address required.
- LTR proceed tone selectable for each channel.
- Select button available for each channel with select/unselect level ratio setting.
- VU meter display for each channel.
- Microphone AGC (Automatic Gain Control) selectable.
- USB foot switch compatible for PTT operation.
Please review our return policy here
"As low as "$27"/mo with ""Affirm"". "Learn more