BCR-220 (220 MHz) Repeater
"Replaced my 220 repeater with a quality built Bridge Com repeater. This is a very well designed repeater and has great FM audio.
With all the other qualities built in the repeater design. Kudos to Bridge Com and gang for building a fine repeater."
Ben C., BCR-220 Repeater Customer
ALL BCR REPEATERS AND DUPLEXERS ARE CREATED AND PRE PROGRAMMED TO YOUR SPECS AT NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE!
Looking to get into the 1.25m (220 MHz) band? Struggling, with your current repeater, or lack thereof? Is your club or organization having issues with the system your currently using? Well don’t give up hope because we have the solution for you.
- 1.25m (222-225 MHz) - 30 Watts Continuous Duty
- Digital Ready for Amateur Dual Mode (Digital/Analog)
- Designed and assembled in the USA
- 2 - year warranty
- Windows® Based Programmer (Sold Seperately)
- Built-In 11.2A Power Supply
- Battery Backup with Built-in Charging Circuit
- Dual Cooling Fans
- Front Panel Speaker
- 25-pin Accessory Connector
- Adjustable Squelch
- 12.5 kHz/25 kHz Channel Spacing
- Over-the-Air Programming and Maintenance via DTMF Tone Sequences
- Built-in station CWID - Morse rate programmable 10-25 wpm
- The MAX TX POWER when transmitting 30Watts is ~8 Amps
- Quiescent draw is around ~250mA
- FREE Initial Programming
- Available with Duplexer (see dropdown menu)
When you place your order please include Tx/Rx Frequency, PL Tone In/Out, Station ID, Desired Transmit Output Power within the Special Instructions during checkout.