BCR-220 (220 MHz) Repeater
"Replaced my 220 repeater with a quality built Bridge Com repeater. This is a very well designed repeater and has great FM audio.
With all the other qualities built in the repeater design. Kudos to Bridge Com and gang for building a fine repeater."- Ben C., BCR-220 Repeater Customer
Repeater Sale going on Now! Click Here for Details!
All Repeaters and Duplexers are PRE PROGRAMMED to your specs at NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE!
- The BridgeCom Systems BCR-220 FM Repeater is built for amateur ham radio!
- operates in 222-225 MHz 1.25m range of the RF spectrum
- Feature rich repeater/base station
- Packed with loads of RF power
- Dual fans to run cool in the harshest environments
- Excellent choice if you're considering a 220 repeater for your club or personal use
- Perfect choice for A.R.E.S./R.A.C.E.S. operation, and emergency management
- Built in the USA!
When you place your order please include Tx/Rx Frequency, PL Tone In/Out, Station ID, Desired Transmit Output Power
- Digital Ready for Amateur Dual Mode (Digital/Analog)
- 1.25m (222-225 MHz) - 30 Watts Continuous Duty
- Designed and assembled in the USA
- 2 - year warranty
- Windows® Based Programmer (Sold Separately)
- Built-In 11.2A Power Supply
- Battery Backup with Built-in Charging Circuit
- Dual Cooling Fans
- Front Panel Speaker
- 25-pin Accessory Connector
- Adjustable Squelch
- 12.5 kHz/20 kHz Channel Spacing
- Over-the-Air Programming and Maintenance via DTMF Tone Sequences
- Built-in station CWID - Morse rate programmable 10-25 wpm
- The MAX TX POWER when transmitting 30Watts is ~8 Amps
- Quiescent draw is around ~250mA
- FREE Initial Programming
- Available with Duplexer (see dropdown menu)
Please review our return policy here