TXRX 100W UHF Duplexer
At high-band VHF and UHF, the TX RX Vari-Notch® design is the most commonly used. Vari-Notch® provides a low-loss pseudo-bandpass characteristic that can exist very close to a deep notch. Proven low-loss and low-noise construction techniques are used such as welded cavity construction; silver-plated loops, Alballoy®-plated integrated loop plates and connectors; as well as a unique fingerstock-free high-conductivity silver-plated tuning probe. Our 4” and 6.625” diameter cavities are constructed of hardened aluminum which, unlike most copper cavities, resists denting and associated detuning.
Duplexer for our BCR-40U UHF repeater with 100W PA.
- All high RF-current components silver-plated for highest performance
- Vari-Notch® design provides low loss and high isolation in a compact package
- 406-430 MHz, 4.5 MHz Minimum Freq Separation
- 450-470 MHz, 5.0 Minimum Freq Separation
- 470-512 MHz, 5.0 Minimum Freq Separation
- Power Rating 100 W
- 80 dB Isolation
- 1.2 dB Insertion Loss
- 4 Cavities
- 1.25" x 2" rectangle Cavity Size
- 1.3:1 VSWR
- Ω 50 Impedance
- Dimensions H x W x D: 9.5" x 19" x 10.5"
- BNC Type (N Type on 450-470 MHz) Tx-Rx Port Connectors
- UHF Type Antenna Connectors
- -30 to +60 °C Temperature Range
TXRX charges BridgeCom Tax in these nine states: Ohio, Illinois, Washington, New York, Texas, California, Florida, New Jersey, Missouri. Please remit a tax exempt form, where applicable, with your purchase via email. Thank you.