BCR Crossband Repeaters
"Very well pleased with BridgeCom repeaters and other communications products, the service and customer support, and the prices. Thanks! "-Chris D.
WAS $1499.99--NOW $1399.99!
SALE!!! $100 OFF! Sale Ends Soon!
PLUS...Add a Programming Kit to your cart and get it FREE with Discount Code FREEKIT in checkout!
Struggling, with your current repeater, or lack thereof? Is your club or organization having issues with the system you're currently using? Well, don’t give up hope because we have the solution for you.
Introducing the ComLink™ BCR Crossband FM Repeater System by BridgeCom Systems, Inc. The BCR Repeater provides a feature rich, extremely reliable repeater/base station combo.
ALL BCR CROSSBAND REPEATERS ARE ONE-WAY REPEATERS. MEANING THEY ARE NOT BI-DIRECTIONAL. For example. The BCR-40UVX receives on UHF and transmits on VHF. It will not receive on VHF and transmit on UHF.
Packed with loads of RF power, this dual fan-cooled unit is one of the best sounding commercial and amateur radio repeaters on the market. It's a great choice for your new repeater.
Rather than continuing to repair the old one, consider ordering a new BCR Crossband Repeater. It's the the perfect solution for receiving on one band and transmitting on another.
Each BCR Repeater includes FREE Programming! Please include Tx/Rx Frequency, PL Tone In/Out, Station ID, Desired Transmit Output Power within the Special Instructions during checkout.
Question & Answer (Q&A)
- 6 Options: U-V, V-U, U-220, 220-U, V-220, 220-V
- Frequency Ranges Available: VHF(136-174 MHz), 220 (222-224.95 MHz), UHF(400-470 MHz or 450-520 MHz)
- Designed and assembled in the USA
- 2 - year warranty
- Windows® Based Programmer (Sold Separately)
- Built-In 11.2A Power Supply
- Battery Backup with Built-in Charging Circuit
- Dual Cooling Fans
- Front Panel Speaker
- 25-pin Accessory Connector
- Adjustable Squelch
- 12.5 kHz/25 kHz Channel Spacing
- Over-the-Air Programming and Maintenance via DTMF Tone Sequences
- Built-in station CWID - Morse rate programmable 10-25 wpm
- The MAX TX POWER when transmitting 50 Watts (VHF) is ~9 Amps
- Quiescent draw is around ~250mA
- FREE Initial Programming
Chat with us online or give us a call us at (816)-532-8451 if you have any questions.
Please review our return policy here