BridgeCom Systems BCR Crossband Repeaters
Introducing the ComLink™ BCR Crossband FM Repeater System by BridgeCom Systems, Inc. The BCR Repeater provides a feature rich, extremely reliable repeater/base station combo.
Packed with loads of RF power, this dual fan-cooled unit is one of the best sounding commercial and amateur radio repeaters on the market. It's a great choice for your new repeater.
Rather than continuing to repair the old one, consider ordering a new BCR Crossband Repeater. It's the the perfect solution for receiving on one band and transmitting on another.
Each BCR Repeater includes FREE Programming! Please include Tx/Rx Frequency, PL Tone In/Out, Station ID, Desired Transmit Output Power within the Special Instructions during checkout.
- 6 Options: U-V, V-U, U-220, 220-U, V-220, 220-V
- Frequency Ranges Available: VHF(136-174 MHz), 220 (222-224.95 MHz), UHF(400-470 MHz or 450-520 MHz)
- Designed and assembled in the USA
- 2 - year warranty
- Windows® Based Programmer (Sold Separately)
- Built-In 11.2A Power Supply
- Battery Backup with Built-in Charging Circuit
- Dual Cooling Fans
- Front Panel Speaker
- 25-pin Accessory Connector
- Adjustable Squelch
- 12.5 kHz/25 kHz Channel Spacing
- Over-the-Air Programming and Maintenance via DTMF Tone Sequences
- Built-in station CWID - Morse rate programmable 10-25 wpm
- The MAX TX POWER when transmitting 50 Watts (VHF) is ~9 Amps
- Quiescent draw is around ~250mA
- FREE Initial Programming