BridgeCom Systems BCR-40U (450-520 MHz) UHF Repeater
Struggling, with your current repeater, or lack thereof? Is your club or organization having issues with the system your currently using? Well don’t give up hope because we have the solution for you.
Introducing the ComLink™ BCR FM Repeater System by BridgeCom Systems, Inc. The BCR Repeater provides a feature rich, extremely reliable repeater/base station combo.
Packed with loads of RF power, this dual fan-cooled unit is one of the best sounding commercial and amateur radio repeaters on the market. It's a great choice for your new repeater.
Rather than continuing to repair the old one, consider ordering a new BCR-40U. It's the the perfect solution for a primary or back-up repeater for A.R.E.S. and R.A.C.E.S. applications where emergency management personnel and storm spotters need reliability. It is also a perfect fit for your commercial LTR and Conventional applications.
Also available with a UHF 6 cavity duplexer installed, with tuning and cabling.
Each BCR Repeater includes FREE Programming! Please include Tx/Rx Frequency, PL Tone In/Out, Station ID, Desired Transmit Output Power within the Special Instructions during checkout.
- UHF (450-512 MHz) - 40 Watts Continuous Duty
- Digital Ready for Dual Mode (Digital/Analog)
- Designed and assembled in the USA
- 2 - year warranty
- Windows® Based Programmer (Sold Seperately)
- Built-In 11.2A Power Supply
- Battery Backup with Built-in Charging Circuit
- Dual Cooling Fans
- Front Panel Speaker
- 25-pin Accessory Connector
- Adjustable Squelch
- 12.5 kHz/25 kHz Channel Spacing
- Over-the-Air Programming and Maintenance via DTMF Tone Sequences
- Built-in station CWID - Morse rate programmable 10-25 wpm
- The MAX TX POWER when transmitting 40Watts is ~9 Amps
- Quiescent draw is around ~250mA
- FREE Initial Programming