BridgeCom Systems BCR-40U (450-520 MHz) UHF Repeater
Introducing the ComLink™ BCR FM Repeater System by BridgeCom Systems, Inc. The BCR Repeater provides a feature rich, extremely reliable repeater/base station combo.
Packed with loads of RF power, this dual fan-cooled unit is one of the best sounding commercial and amateur radio repeaters on the market. It's a great choice for your new repeater.
Rather than continuing to repair the old one, consider ordering a new BCR-40U. It's the the perfect solution for a primary or back-up repeater for A.R.E.S. and R.A.C.E.S. applications where emergency management personnel and storm spotters need reliability. It is also a perfect fit for your commercial LTR and Conventional applications.
Also available with a UHF 6 cavity duplexer installed, with tuning and cabling.
Each BCR Repeater includes FREE Programming! Please include Tx/Rx Frequency, PL Tone In/Out, Station ID, Desired Transmit Output Power within the Special Instructions during checkout.
- UHF (450-512 MHz) - 40 Watts Continuous Duty
- Designed and assembled in the USA
- 2 - year warranty
- Windows® Based Programmer (Sold Seperately)
- Built-In 11.2A Power Supply
- Battery Backup with Built-in Charging Circuit
- Dual Cooling Fans
- Front Panel Speaker
- 25-pin Accessory Connector
- Adjustable Squelch
- 12.5 kHz/25 kHz Channel Spacing
- Over-the-Air Programming and Maintenance via DTMF Tone Sequences
- Built-in station CWID - Morse rate programmable 10-25 wpm
- The MAX TX POWER when transmitting 40Watts is ~9 Amps
- Quiescent draw is around ~250mA
- FREE Initial Programming