BCM-220 1.25m Mobile Radio w/Programming Kit
Introducing the BCM-220 Mobile Radio for amateur radio. Do you want a commercial quality radio? Do you need a durable link radio? Do you need a mobile radio with the power, features and ease of programming you desire? Then the BCM-220 if for you!
The BCM-220 operates in 220 MHz (1.25m) range of the RF Spectrum. The BCM-220 is packed with features including 30 watt Mitsubishi power amplifier, Alpha-Numeric Display, 4W Front Panel Speaker and 250 memory channels.
Add the programming kit for more great features like Alpha Numeric programming, data and easier programming.
Included in the package is the Radio, DTMF microphone, mounting hardware, and 12V power cord. Get on the 1.25m band today with a BCM-220.
- 222.0-224.995 MHz Rx and Tx, 219-220.0 MHz Data Only
- High quality Mitsubishi RF Power Amplifier - 5W / 10W / 20W / 30W selectable
- 250 Channel Capability
- VFO and Memory Mode
- 4W Front Panel Speaker
- High Quality ± 1.5 ppm Frequency Stability TCXO
- Alpha-Numeric Dot Matrix Display
- CTSS/DCSS Enc/Dec
- DTMF Enc
- UHF Female Antenna Connector
- Wide and Narrow FM Modes
- User Selectable Squelch Level
- Rear Panel Accessory Port (Female High Density DE-15)
- VFO Scan and Memory Scan
- Memory Store and Delete
- 10W external Speaker output port
Package includes: Radio, DTMF Microphone, Mounting Hardware, and 12V Power Cord. Additional accessories and programming kit sold separately.
For the BCM-220 user's manual, product spec sheet, and product videos, please go to the Product Support page.