AnyTone AT-D578UVPRO Dual-Band Commercial DMR Mobile Radio with Bluetooth, GPS and BridgeCom University
In Stock. Shipping Now!
- AnyTone AT-D878UV
- - $218.99
- Dual band DVMEGA hotspot
- - $279.99
- Hassle Free Programming and Setup
- - $200
- Nagoya NA-701 Antenna
- - $21
- BridgeCom AnyTone DMR Training
- - $50
- Total value - $839.98
- Your cost - $572.99
This radio has the exact same features as the Triband 578UVIIIPRO except it is Dual-band (UHF/VHF) and it is Commercial part 90 accepted including Bluetooth and GPS.
Want the latest and greatest DMR radio? We are now taking pre-orders for the highly awaited AnyTone AT-D578UVPRO Dual-band DMR mobile radio. Be the first person in your club to get this groundbreaking radio!
It offers the same great features and usability you loved in the AnyTone 868 and 878 handhelds in a higher power mobile package with even more features!
Of course, when you buy this radio from BridgeCom you will receive our world-class support and A NEW BridgeCom University course specifically made for this new mobile that will take you from unboxing the radio, right into programming, installing, and making new contacts!
So don't wait any longer, order this new DMR mobile now!
- Dual-band DMR and Analog FM(UHF/VHF)
- Power: 45w UHF, 50w VHF
- 4000 channels,
- 10000 Talk Groups,
- 200000 Digital Contacts
- Full Duplex
- BridgeCom University
- Cross Mode and Cross Mode Repeat
- Cross Band and Cross Band Repeat
- 1-Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- PART 90 Approved: FCC ID: T4K-D578UV
Additional Tri-band antennas, power supplies and other accessories available for purchase!
The AnyTone AT-D578 is a true Dual-band radio for DMR radio systems, compatible with MOTOTRBO Tier 1 and 2. Traditional FM is of course, equally supported.
In contrast to many other DMR radios, the 578 offers real VFO operations, which makes it much more suitable for amateur radio
4000 memory channels, 10,000 talk groups, 200,000 digital contacts.
The AT-D578UVPRO is a fantastic mobile radio with the same functionalities as an "878UV HT but with more power in a mobile case”. Including all the well-known functions like APRS in FM (TX wise) digital roaming, and the Bluetooth option.
The AT-D578UVPRO now offers the possibility to receive DMR and analog channels at the same time. Of course, you can receive two analog channels as well. For easy setting, each of the two bands has its own volume control, which is assigned to one VFO each.
Chat with us online or give us a call us at (816)-532-8451 if you have any questions.
INCLUDED IN THE BOX
- AnyTone AT-D578UVPRO
- 1-Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- Bluetooth Module Built-In
- External Bluetooth PTT key
- Handheld Microphone with Number Keyboard
- Mobile Mounting Bracket and Assorted Hardware
- DC Cable with Fuse
- USB Programming Cable
- programming software
- Spare Fuses
- GPS ANTENNA
- Length: 7.5 In (19cm)
- Width: 5.5 In (14cm)
- Height 1.5 in (4cm)
- 1.77 Inch Color LCD Display
- Numbers Keyboard on Microphone, 10 Configurable Keys
- Dual-band US
- TX/RX 136-174MHz, 400-480MHz.
- FCC ID T4K-D578UV
- IF Channel Width Selectable 12.5/25 kHz (Analog) or Fixed 12.5 kHz (DMR)
- Digital: DMR (Tier I/II) and Analog FM
- WFM Receiver 87.5 - 108 MHz
- Up to Five DMR IDs Programmable
- 4000 channels, 10000 Talk Groups, 200000 Digital Contacts
- 250 Zones (Memory Banks) Programmable
- Display of ID (Callsign), Location and Country of QSO Partner
- Two Time Slots Available, all Color Codes Available
- Transmit Power 5, 10, 25, 45 max (UHF) / (VHF) 50 Watt max
- Automatic Mode Selection Analog/Digital
- Tone Burst 1750 Hz
- Tone Squelch: CTCSS, DCS
- Tone Signalling: DTMF, 2 Tone, 5 Tone
- GPS Receiver
- Simultaneous Reception Analog/Digital or Analog/Analog
- Many APRS Parameters Settable on Radio, Without Computer
- Recording and Playback of Received Signal (DMR only)
- VOX Function
- Bluetooth Interface
- Individual Volume Controls Per VFO
- 15 Amp max power draw(for power supply reference)