Do you want to be an awesome Executive Assistant in a growing small business? Do you want to work in a small business of 19 people? Do you want your actions to matter and have an effect on our efforts? This is the place for you.
BridgeCom Systems is looking for an Executive Assistant with great organizational and communication skills and a positive attitude to assist our leadership team with a variety of administrative tasks. We have a positive and innovative team that is always growing and getting better. Plenty of opportunities for growth as our company is growing fast!
BridgeCom Systems is located in the Kansas City Metro Area. We manufacture and sell 2- way radio equipment to the land mobile radio industry.
Hours: Looking for about 20 hours per week (if you are looking for full time in the future this position has plenty of room for growth.)
- Keep track of calendar and schedule meetings and appointments for the leadership team
- Text and email suppliers and team members
- Follow up with vendor packages
- Help leadership sort through and delegate tasks & follow up with team members to make sure tasks were accomplished
- Misc tasks such as travel booking, utilities, insurance audits, documents to vendors, paperwork, etc.
- Keep track of and pay all Vendor Bills
- Keep track of receipts in Hubdoc
- Initiate refunds to customers
- Coordinate with CPA to get numbers needed by the leadership team
- The leadership team can offload misc tasks and feel confident that they will be taken care of and completely followed through
- Calendar, Leadership tasks & reminders are up-to-date
- Vendors are paid and all billing is complete and recorded in Xero
- High attention to detail
- Very organized and able to keep track of many tasks
- Ability to prioritize various projects
- Ability to work well with others
- Most put "Blue M&Ms" in cover letter or resume to be considered
- Common sense, good judgment, strong ethical center
- Shows initiative in improving processes to make them better and easier
Once hired, there will be a one month trial period to assess if we are a good fit. Reviews will take place on a regular basis after that.
To apply, please apply on Indeed with a cover letter relevant to this specific job. Tell us what you can do and why you want this position, as well as what personality traits and past experience would help you succeed in this position. If you really want to go above and beyond, please email us a 60-sec video telling us why you want to work in this position. The email can be found on our website.
Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you!
Dress Code: casual
Job Type: Part-time, on-site preferred but virtual can be considered
Hours: 20 hours flexible within 8 am-5 pm time frame weekdays
Pay: $13.00 - $15.00 per hour. Pay will depend on experience.
- Paid time off
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- executive support: 1 year (Preferred)
Apply on Indeed: https://www.indeed.com/job/executive-assistant-1ffacc8116919db1