Don't know where to start with DMR? Here's a few quick steps to get you going!
1) Order the Anytone AT-D868UV radio 2m VHF and 70cm UHF, digital DMR and analog. 2) Get your DMR # from DMR MARC Network. 3) Load your channels, called a code plug, or Create your own code plug, see video below. 4) Contact BridgeCom Tech Support to help you with your questions. 5) Get on the air and make your first contact!
- VHF/UHF Dual Band - Allows reception of two communication channels simultaneously (V+V, U+U & V+U)
- Digital DMR and Analog - Features both DMR digital and analog modes on any channel
- High Power Output - 6.0W, 4.0W, 2.5W, 1.0W selectable TX power output
- 2 & 5 Tone Paging - Includes built-in 2 Tone and 5 Tone Paging feature
- Programming Cable - Includes USB Programming Cable, Free Software on BridgeCom Support Page
- Color TFT Display - 1.77 inch color TFT screen for Day or Night operation with Dual or Single Channel display