BCR-50V (136-174 MHz) VHF Repeater
"Our new 2-meter repeater system is up and running, and we LOVE it. Easy to install, really good coverage. Our ARES Group is impressed and very pleased to have such a good system. I would highly recommend BridgeCom to anyone. Very polite, very good service, and great equipment."
-Howard K., BCR-50V Customer
Struggling, with your current repeater, or lack thereof? Is your club or organization having issues with the system your currently using? Well don’t give up hope because we have the solution for you.
Introducing the BCR-50V Repeater System by BridgeCom Systems, Inc. The BCR Repeater provides a feature-rich, extremely reliable repeater/base station combo.
The BCR-50V is Digital Mode Ready!
Packed with loads of RF power (50 Continuous Watts), this dual fan-cooled unit is one of the best sounding commercial and amateur radio repeaters on the market. It's a great choice for your new repeater.
Rather than continuing to repair the old one, consider ordering a new BCR-50V. It's the perfect solution for a primary or backup repeater for amateur radio clubs, A.R.E.S., and R.A.C.E.S. applications where emergency management personnel and storm spotters need reliability. It is also a perfect fit for your commercial system applications.
Each BCR Repeater includes FREE Programming! Please include:
- Tx/Rx Frequency,
- PL Tone In/Out,
- Station ID,
- Desired Transmit Output Power
within the Special Instructions during checkout.
- VHF (136-174 MHz) - 50 Watts Continuous Duty
- Digital Ready for Amateur Dual Mode (Digital/Analog)
- Designed and assembled in the USA
- 2 - year warranty
- Windows® Based Programmer (Sold Separately)
- Built-In 11.2A Power Supply
- Battery Backup with Built-in Charging Circuit
- Dual Cooling Fans
- Front Panel Speaker
- 25-pin Accessory Connector
- Adjustable Squelch
- 12.5 kHz/25 kHz Channel Spacing
- Over-the-Air Programming and Maintenance via DTMF Tone Sequences
- Built-in station CWID - Morse rate programmable 10-25 wpm.
- MAX TX Power when transmitting 53 Watts is ~10 amps
- Quiescent draw is around ~250mA
- FREE Initial Programming