BCR-50DV (136-174 MHz) VHF Repeater with BCD-150 Duplexer
"Very well pleased with BridgeCom repeaters and other communications products, the service and customer support, and the prices. Thanks! "
-Chris D., BCR-40U Repeater customer
This package comes with the BCR-50V repeater, built-in BCD-150 mobile type duplexer, and duplexer jumper cables.
The whole package comes assembled, tuned, and programmed from the factory per your specification.
Struggling, with your current repeater, or lack thereof? Is your club or organization having issues with the system your currently using? Well, don’t give up hope because we have the solution for you.
Introducing the ComLink™ BCR-50V FM Repeater System with Built-In Duplexer by BridgeCom Systems, Inc. The BCR Repeater provides a feature-rich, extremely reliable repeater/base station combo.
Packed with loads of RF power, this dual fan-cooled unit is one of the best sounding commercial and amateur radio repeaters on the market. It's a great choice for your new repeater.
Rather than continuing to repair the old one, consider ordering a new BCR-50V. It is a perfect fit for your commercial and conventional applications.
Each BCR Repeater includes FREE Programming!
When ordering, please include
- Tx/Rx Frequency,
- PL Tone In/Out,
- Station ID,
- Desired Transmit Output Power
within the Special Instructions during checkout. Duplexer tuned and installed!!
- UHF (136- 174 MHz, 70cm) - 50 Watts Continuous Duty
- Designed and assembled in the USA
- 2 - year warranty
- Windows® Based Programmer (Sold Separately)
- Built-In 11.2A Power Supply
- Battery Backup with Built-in Charging Circuit
- Dual Cooling Fans
- Front Panel Speaker
- 25-pin Accessory Connector
- Adjustable Squelch
- 12.5 kHz/25 kHz Channel Spacing
- Over-the-Air Programming and Maintenance via DTMF Tone Sequences
- Built-in station CWID - Morse rate programmable 10-25 wpm
- The MAX TX POWER when transmitting 40Watts is ~9 Amps
- Quiescent draw is around ~250mA
- FREE Initial Programming